Reflective Statement.

23/05/2024


First, I will confess that I procrastinated for some time, I remember that I did some journals time ago until some time in february february, after that I remember I procrastinated until a week before you notified about the last lab, I remember I had a feeling that was consumming my thoughts and peace because there was something I had not done yet, and so I started to chek if there was a pending homework or something and it was when I realized I had various pending journal, and so I started to complete some, and very the next class you informed us what the final lab was going to be about, and I thank God I remembered and completed most of journals, otherwise I would had run out of time. Second, this is the first time I journal my work, there was no any other class that required to do it. Third, I consider that one of the most dificult part was to remember that I had to create these journal and save notes, for other class I used to take notes for important facts during the class, that I used to read for remembering, but not all the time, even sometimes those notes were lost, but during this e-journaling I had to keep all my notes save and in order for the journals. Fourth, I believed it is a good way of keeping students attention on details, so I would apply journaling in my professional carrer. Fifth, according to my own experience doing this work, I would rate myself with an 8 because of the fact that I did procrastinate a few, and I shouldn't, I think that when we know and belived the work is easy to do, we easily fall in procrastination because we believed we will do the work quickly prior the presenting date arrives. Sixth, I probably would request some kind of peer review once every 2 weeks, so students will be updating information regularly, and is a way of helping them to not procrastinate. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares