Classification of NAE consonant phonemes

 16/01/2024


First, in this class journal teacher started to explain the classification of vowel and consonant sounds using some charts, he as well explained the vowel chart using the word geese, face, dress, goose and others, so we could easily understand.
Second, I was not familiar with the charts usage, I knew about voice and voiceless because I remember I was taught about it when took the pronunciation class a few years ago and I didn’t know or maybe I did not remember at all that there was a chart that classify those consonant and vowel sounds.

Third, to be more familiar with it, we made some practice using words and name, so we had to classified each letter according to the charts.

To conclude, I learned about the classification of consonant phonemes and vowels; at the same time, I learned how each vowel or consonant can be classified.




Comentarios

Entradas populares