Nunch'i

20/02/2024

To begin with, in this journal entry of this class, we use the term nunch'i, which is a term with different uses depending the situation, and is quite dificult to explain for me, I had never heard about it, but the term nunch'i in Korea is a critical variable in the maintenance of social relationships, and it means eye measured, there is another term Kibun that in Japanese and Korean societies, kibun literally means mood or feelings (Robinson & Fisher, 1992)

To continue with, I was not familiar with the word at all, when I read it for the time, I thought it could be a name of a woman and that the reading could about this lady, or that maybe nunch'i could be the name of a place with mysterious history, however during class, I discover that Korean scholars have referred to nunch’i as a non-logical process variable that uses visual perception to discover the hidden agenda behind all forms of expression in social interaction furthermore, within the dualism of the Tao, nunch’i is used to avoid the unpleasant for ego by foreseeing the behavior of others and is also used to avoid the unpleasant for others by using deception.

To sum up, I have discovered that the word nunch’i has different uses within the country, and as it can be an expression can also be a description of people behavior, and so I deleted my first impression about the word after reading.


Comentarios

Entradas populares